Community posts

Page 230

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 2291 - 2300

Discussion

Anyone else experiencing this??

Hi ladies so according to my apps I am 3 days late on AF. having some tolerable but noticeable lower back ache ...

2 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

do you trust first response?

I'm on a babycentre group where more and more ladies are getting faint positives on FR but then negative on ot ...

1 Reply      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

February/March 2020 TTC babies

Hi ladies!!! Congrats to those with the bfps and good luck to everyone in their tww!!:bouquet: You've g ...

264 Replies     1     1

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Earliest ultrasound?

I had a transvaginal ultrasound today and they could not see the baby, just the cul-de-sac. They said it might ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Hi, anyone trying for a baby at 45 years old?

Hi this will be baby number 7 if I’m pregnant. Any one else preggo at 45 ?

4 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Uterine Immunity Profiling

Hello beautiful ladies and mommies. So I have numerous miscarriages tye past 7 years. We on our next stage of ...

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

15dpo BFN no AF

Normally ovulate on CD16, OPK's, CM and temps confirmed this. Now 15DPO and tested with FMU but BFN. No sign o ...

2 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

IVF mamas 6 dp3dt short cycle 24-26 days bfp

I was wondering if any of you got and trusted your BFP at 6dp 3dt. My beta is on 1.07.19 was just curious how ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

CD 29.... Af due today

So after last months light period, I was looking forward to this months normal one... then today came and I st ... Updated

2 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

clesr and simple midstream tests UK

Hi Ladies my question only really applies to ladies form the UK as I dont believe these tests are available ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago