Community posts

Page 219

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 2181 - 2190

Question

possible PCOS or pregnancy?

Hi all, It's been quite a while since I've been on here. Everything is so different! Anyways, I was wonderin ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Blood Pregnancy Tests

HELP A GIRL OUT. 12DPO I received 3 positive results and one faint. I took myself to urgent care to confirm an ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Ovulation after chemical

I’m confused! I should have ovulated already yesterday going by the calendar, but does this look positiv ...

5 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Cramping after workouts?

Hey ladies!! I have been working on getting healthy to help with getting my hormones to regulate so we can co ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Anyone else have this many issues?

I have pcos and endometriosis, had surgery last week and the doctor removed a cyst from right Fallopian tube. ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Advice please ladies

Hi ladies I've posted a few times please forgive me as i feel like I'm loosing my mind please bare with me I'm ...

7 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

UTI in early pregnancy

Has anyone suffered a uti in pregnancy and it’s made them bleed? I’m really trying not to worry bu ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Positive test

I have a 28 day cycle and im on cycle day 28 today i took a test and they came up light positive results both ...

4 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

EWCM several times in one cycle?

So, I thought for sure that I ovulated on the 9th because I observed EWCM that day, then thick, lotion CM the ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Back to Back Chemical Pregnancies

Has anyone had multiple chemical pregnancies and gone on to have a full term healthy baby? I just experienced ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago