Posts by momofzack731

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Maybe not out?? One day late for AF

Well ive been expecting my AF to come up any time now from yesterday and last night (it always comes every 30 ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Out for anothermonth =[

Took another test this morning and expecting period today. Was an equate test.. and it was negative. I am so p ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

One more day...

One more day until expected AF. I am praying and hoping to God It doesn't come! I want to test so bad but, I a ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Positive test???!!

I am trying not to get excited till i know for sure, but I have a faint line on my test. (shows in HPT Image) ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

10 dpo and a big temp dip?

Around 10 dpo my temp went all the way down to 96.7 then to 96.6 on 11dpo... Today i am 13 dpo and its going b ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Temp dip was super low 10 dpo??

Around 10 dpo my temp went all the way down to 96.7 then to 96.6 on 11dpo... Today i am 13 dpo and its going ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

10 dpo.

11/27/12 10 DPO... nervous about testing.. I am thinking about testing friday, and saturday.. if that dont wo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Cycle Day 23, 9 DPO

Well today is Nov 26th. Our second month trying on metformin. I am now in cycle day 23, which is 9 DPO. I am h ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Well today was OV day

Today was ov day... first ov on my metformin, and today I have stretchy clear cm. I had IC the past few days s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

We tried!!!

First time on metformin, I am now starting my second month of metformin and We have attempted to conceive. I u ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago