Posts by kacey83

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Tww buddy wanted

Anyone wanna be my tww buddy? I'm 6/7dpo and just thought might be good to have someone to message daily wit ...

15 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Temps?

When you monitor your temps, does it drop before your period or after you get your period? I read it should d ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone thought they were 100% out then got a BFP?

I'm 11dpo today (AF due in 2 days) and I have tried so hard not to get my hopes up but I really want this to h ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anyone 100% they were out then got a BFP?

I'm 11dpo today (AF due in 2 days) and I have tried so hard not to get my hopes up but I really want this to h ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

What will give an earlier result?

What will show positive first? An ebay cheapy (supposed to measure 10MUI) or a FRER test? Anyone had any exp ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

So emotional 6dpo!

6dpo today and for the last 2 days I haven't been able to stop crying. I know it can be normal to be weepy wh ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Need opinions from people who have experieced implantation bleeding

I am 9DPO and when I wenet to the toilet and wiped I had a tiny spot of red blood on the paper. Its way too s ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Need opinions from people who have experieced implantation bleeding

I am 9DPO and when I wenet to the toilet and wiped I had a tiny spot of red blood on the paper. Its way too s ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anyone had this symptom and got a BFP?

I know one symptom of pregnancy can be increase in mucous, not just cervical but also things like having a run ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anyone had this as a symptom?

I know one symptom of pregnancy can be increase in mucous, not just cervical but also things like having a run ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago