Posts by BGB2020

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Does this ultrasound pic look normal?

I miscarried my last pregnancy - and this is my first ultrasound pic from it. I was 6w6d and baby measured o ...

9 Answers     1     1

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Feel pregnant, VF + hpts, have symptoms, but neg blood - happen to anyone else?

Here's my cycle rundown and question... CD1 - Feb 4th CD13 - Feb 16th - Ovulation (tested positive with Wo ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

BAD BATCH of Wondfo Pregnancy Tests Beware! LOT# W00170116-3

I've been using Wondfo Pregnancy Tests LOT# W00170116-3 and they have been coming up faint positives since 2 d ...

0 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

8 weeks post D&C, No AF and faint positive tests

Hi All, I'm 8 weeks post D&C (I was 10 weeks but baby measured 8.5 with no HB). I had blood draws to test ...

4 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

POAS Addicts 2018

Hi All, I wanted to start up a thread for women TTC who can't help themselves from POAS - ovulation and/or pre ...

0 Replies     1    

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

6 weeks and not many symptoms - normal?

Wondering if anyone else is feeling like I am... I'm currently a little over 6 weeks pregnant and my breasts w ...

1 Reply      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

HCG More than doubled

Hi all, I'm 5 weeks pregnant as of yesterday (11/1) and my HCG went from 476 on October 27th to just under ...

3 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

First HCG Number

I just got my first HCG number and it's only an 80. She said that that should be okay because I'm newly pregn ...

4 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Is 80 a good first HCG number?

I just got my first HCG number and it's only an 80. She said that that should be okay because I'm newly pr ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Pink when wipe after sex - sign of pregnancy?

Got my last period Sept 2nd, BD'd on the 15th & 16th. I've had slight pink when I wiped the last 3 times I ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago