Posts by MizzBaldwin

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

12 weeks today!

Went to my appointment yesterday and heard the heartbeat! I had a couple spotting\bleeding episodes and still ...

3 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Baby is doing great!

Just had my scan and saw the baby and the heartbeat! Spotting has stopped pretty much so all is well!!

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

One hurdle down

My appointment was encouraging , she didn't seem too concerned about my spotting because of the amount and col ...

1 Comment      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Trying to stay positive

I've been spotting/lightly bleeding for 6 days now. It comes and goes but this morning in was bright red.. tha ...

1 Comment      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

trying to hold on

I am still getting dark bfp but I've been spotting now this is the 3rd day. I had a Pap smear Monday and she s ...

2 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Even more concerned

So I had my appointment today.. it was actually my yearly and had been scheduled before my bfp so I kept it an ...

1 Comment      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Afraid to be excited

I have a Dr appointment today at 230 I stayed up all night reading and looking at HPT photos of bfp and then s ...

1 Comment      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Anyone experience this?

I just returned from the doctor. I've been so busy I couldn't remember if I put a tampon in or not. I was conv ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

All hope is gone

It has officially been 3 years of trying. Never even got pregnant 1 time in 3 years even though I have 3 other ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

FRER are the devil

I've always used these because of the sensitivity. However they omit a line that fools you and gets your hopes ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago