Posts by mrssuz2014

Journals  Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

12 DPO and definitely out of the game.., i give up..

Really cant see the point in this anymore, knowing that hubby has 95% antisperm antibodies makes this all c ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

9 DPO and feeling low and broken...

BFN this morning which should not have been a surprise under the circumstances... Still no hope of funding IVF ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD12 CBFM Peak and + OPK... Whats the point anymore...

With hubbys SA telling us that there is less than 3% chance of conception.... Am just feeling broken :-(

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CD15/2DPO... So down...

Its been a real effort ttc this cycle now we know about DH issues... Clinging onto the fact that we had a chem ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CD7.. More devistating news :-(

So we got hubbies SA report through, and he has 95% Anti-sperm antibodies. This means that there is less that ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CD5... 1st Gynaecology appointment today :-(

Well my appointment didn't quite go as expected... The gynaecologist basically said that a laparoscopy and dye ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD3... Better day so far...

After 2 days of heavy bleeding and passing painful clots... Finally a bit of a repreive from the witch today! ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CD1... Feeling defeated.

The title says it all really... I tired, physically, and emotionally.... :-( x UPDATE- ended up in sever ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

14DPO/CD25 and another soul destroying evap/ink splurge :-(

Ive had 3 evaps/ink splurges this week from internet cheap tests that have totally done me in. Each one from F ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Think it's over this cycle :-(

13 DPO another BFN... Defo not our month. It was wishful thinking anyway after our chemical last cycle :-( xxx

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago