Posts by Murasaki

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

2nd day on Clostilbegyt - ov stimulation.

A year since me and my husband TTC has passed. We're starting to stimulate my ov now. I'm 1st cycle, 2nd day ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Discouraged, depressed and scared

I missed my ov. Again! The test wasn't able to catch the lh surge and there was no bd, and another month witho ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

best time for lh test

Hello ladies, please tell me about your experiances with ov tests - I made those for some time, but last month ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

3dpo but have no right to have any hopes

I'm 3 dpo, but knowing husband's test results I have no right for the slightest hope. Doctor said that chance ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Ov? Too soon.

It's my 13 cd today (my latests cycles are between 31-35 cd), and I decided to do my first LH test today while ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Cycle day 1 - 22 August 2013

Anyone else starting AF today? Perhaps with cycles around 31 days? (Mine were even around 35, but they are get ...

0 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

AF starts and the temperature didn't dropped down.

I made test on 9dpo and it was BFN, and now I'm starting my AF (red spotting continuing since yesterday) on 11 ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Brownish fluids on 5 dpo? It can't be implantation?

I had brownish spotting yesterday (on my 5 dpo) but I think it's too early for implantation? Does anyone know ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago