Community posts

Page 114

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1131 - 1140

Success story

Baby No#4 and giving hope to all

Hi all So I’m due baby no#4 on 30th November. I already have a son and twins from ivf. In between my t ...

2 Comments      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

My heartbeat on ultrasound????

Has anyone been told that there is no fetal heartbeat but the “heartbeat” seen in the ultrasound i ...

3 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Okay Progression? 14-19 DPO

How is my progression? I thought the 19 DPO would be darker? I think it's lighter than 17 DPO.

2 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Spotting after pap normal when pregnant?

I had my first pregnancy OB appt today, they drew blood to check hcg levels, and did initial pregnancy pap. Go ...

3 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

Sigh

Looks like Im out of ttc #5 for the next 2 months. More excuses, and now it's about the medical insurance. We ...

2 Comments      

Latest 3 years ago

Discussion

Test line on unused test!

I'm so bummed! I opened my first response rapid result test to use today and the test line was clear as day be ...

4 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Why am i getting lines on OPKs?

I ended af 3 days ago and now im testing with OPKs and the Test line is getting darker each day that passes. D ...

3 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Discussion

Lack of symptoms?

Hi all, Myself and my partner are both 27 and have been trying for our first for the past 4 months. I have pr ...

3 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Test lines getting lighter

I am 17dpo (could be off 2 days). I have been getting faint positives since 12dpo. I took a first response at ...

3 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

No symptoms...

Hi everyone! We are currently in cycle one of TTC our second baby. We have an incredible 13 month old son! ...

2 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago