Posts by ctbarclay

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Didn't think it was going to be our month!

So my DH and I started trying on March 2 2012. This was basically I third full cycle and due to all of the stress and how low both of our libidos had been I did not think we would concieve. We only bd once during fertile time when the other times we did several times. Well, I had some tests left over and I was feeling a little overly tired and crampy with a ton of heartburn so I decided to test. The first one was so faint I thought it was negative but when I came home it was dark. I decided it was a wicked evap. Then I waited a few more days and decided to use a CB Digi that I had. I thought for sure it would be negative. But nope it wasn't. Then an hour later another positive. Then the next day did a reg hpt and got a strong positive.

Part of the reason why I knew something was up was not just being tired, but I was craving bacon...and I hate bacon. Well, today we went to the dr's office and got it confirmed. Urine was positive and beta number will be given to me later. I am so excited! All I can say is that we both tried and tried and I stopped using benedryl while I was fertile. Also, this time I fell alseep after sex so I guess there was more time for the swimmers?

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages