Posts by jenicole03

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

That worried feeling

So af showed up on the Oct 29th and lasted until the end of the 30th. A two day period is all i had this month ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Finally!!

I thought she would never show up! Since we didnt get a chance to try last cycle it has felt like forever for ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

a way through the forest

i thought i would have better news. i thought i would be so excited for this cycle and that in a few days mayb ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

So much has happen...

Its been a while since i updated. So much has happen. So my period started 2 days early making it a 24 day cyc ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Thinking about throwing in the towel

14dpo and still spotting. No cramps yet and feeling bloated. Cervix is high and squishy. Still have sore thoat ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

#!&##@

So i checked my cervix this morning and yup... the pink spotting has started. So no baby this time either. Im ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Time flying

Havent updated in a while. Not much to report really. Today im 8dpo and i have been super busy so i havent had ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Not sure of things

Its been a while since i updated mainly because af showed up on time last cycle and it completely broke me. I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

A new day

So i had my mini breakdown yesterday. I dont know if it was a good or bad thing but it felt good to just let i ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

My heart hurts

I am sad. I am so very very sad. Even as i type this its hard to keep back the tears i feel welling up in my e ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago