Community post

Journal

Finally!!

I thought she would never show up! Since we didnt get a chance to try last cycle it has felt like forever for this day to get here. Af was off by 2 days making this a 28 day cycle and the longest one in about a year. I really think all the stress that was going on in the beginning of the month made this a wonky cycle. I really hope it wont mess with my ovulation. I have so many emotions running through me right now. Its CD1 and im keeping my fingers crossed that this will be the cycle we get our baby.

This month we are gonna try preseed, softcups and i still have my digital opk's that i didnt get to use last time. Hubby says i can talk to him about this stuff but i prefer not to. Im still not sure how 100% how he feels yet. I know that he is coming around but ugh after the mess with his family and them trying to scare him out of ttc i would rather share my thoughts here and keep him on a need to know only... atleast for now. I dont want to scare him away not when we are so close. I dont want ANY fighting or stress this cycle. Just fun and laughter since the hoildays are starting.

Af isnt to bad today but it's still only CD1. hopefully this will be a light period. now that she started i cant wait for her to stop. Im ready to get started lol!

User Image

1 Comment • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Hi Jenicole, Just wanted to say I saw your profile looking for someone in the same time frame of cycle as I was on and noticed you are almost in the exact same boat I am. I have just started my first cycle after 10 months of breastfeeding, so since hubby and I didn't really try this month, i was so waiting for AF to show, even thoguh I didn't want her too ;) but i was a whole week late which was torturous. So i feel your pain with the waiting game. I have never ever been late either, but its to be expected this being my first one. So if you want any one to share the girl world with(sometimes the men just don't understand :P) I would happily help. Much baby dust to you and your family!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo