Posts by xxbxxgxx

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

implantation bleeding

hi guys two days ago i had what i think was implantation bleeding the discharge started of pink and had a stre ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

first month using fertility monitor advice needed

its cyclotest , the temperature one you put under your tongue from first response need advice im on cd3

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

anybody ttc june with long cycles

hi everyone , anyone ttc with long cycles im so lost ttc#3 fertility monitor is sayn positive day 14,15,16 the ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

is this even possible im shocked!!!

im on cycle day 6 and my monitor works like this 2 flashing babies means fertile and 2 solid babies means very ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

i need help on.input of your thoughts ??

hi guys , hope some of you can.help.me understand this any advice appreciated , anyhow il get to point i had a ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

tested 10dpo am i out????

i recentlybhad a miscarriage following ny first period december 29th i ttc cd13 abd tested 10dpo with clearblu ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

tested 10dpo was that to early.????

well following an early.miscarriage i got first period 29th december then we ttc on cycle day 13 well i tested ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

early miscarriage after 4 years :'(

i recently had a miscarriage and have been dealing with it now past few weeks and has resulted in getting.pani ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages