Posts by RAINBOWBABYMAMA

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

I have asked before but what should i do?

Should I use my last blue dye or just go ahead and buy a pink dye test? I am presently now 13 DPO and Will it ...

2 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

16 DPO and now brown spotting only when i wipe?

16 DPO today and I just started spotting, I noticed on toilet tissue only. I am feeling bloated and a slight d ...

15 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Line on Ovulation test when there wasnt a line yesterday?

Hello ladies need your help. I took an ovulation test yesterday and there was no line on the test besides the ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

VFLs on regular pregnancy tests but a negative digital in the morning? though a line test had a fl?

What does it mean when a digital says no but 4 line tests come up vfp??

3 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

How early did you hear a heartbeat?

I would like to know when was the earliest you heard your baby's heartbeat.

4 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

I need advice right now....

My supposed period was August 8th but came two days late and i started bleeding for 2.5 days, took a test the ...

5 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Lately I have noticed my Luteal Phase has become less..... what does that mean?

My periods have become suddenly less and less, My only regular period was Mar 6th and that lasted 12 days, ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Took a test just 10 min ago or so and it came back super faint, took a FRER and it was negative...?

Took a clearblue test it was faint pos, took a FRER and it was negative what do I believe? CD 15.... possible ...

6 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

10 DPO, if i ovulated May 29th how far along would that put me?

Ive looked everywhere online to see where i could be at and each site is saying im 3 weeks and a couple of day ...

2 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

CD 24 I believe 7 DPO period is due June 12th... would a test turn up anything ?

Is it possible to get a faint positive at 7 DPO? I have nausea, sore boobs, cramps, exhaustion, however I di ...

3 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago