Posts by babyblueeyes25

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

implantation bleeding or not

so my af was due 11 july. on the 12th i had a tiny amount of spotting just once when i wiped and that was it w ...

6 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

so confused out of wack cycle please read and comment

so here goes, i normally get sore boobs the day of ov and it lasts untll 1st day of af, this month i didnt get ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Cervix high soft and closed day af is due

So I normally get sore boobs day of o unti day of af this month I didnt get sore boobs untill 2 days before af ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Our bodied after ovulation

So I have an app on my phone that tracks periods and ovulation etc...i have irregular periods but seems to be ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Unusual early period 2 months in a row wat is going on

So u got my af on 3 jan and it came 5 days early was aloy lighter than normal and the cramps were no where nea ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

So confused could I be or not just need to know...advice or opinions would be so helpful right now

I had my af come 5 days early was alot lighter than normal it was on the 3rd of Jan...since jst after that I h ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Could drinking a glass if juice affect the test in the morning

Was just wandering if drinking a glass of juice before going to bed would have an effect on the results of the ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Mixed test results...as anyone got a positive later on than normal haveing symptoms please read

So I always get my af late ALWAYS..this month it came on the 3rd 5 days early lasted the normal length but was ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Don't understand what is going on...can anyone help maybe experienced the same thing...

So here's my story....i get have a 39 day cycle and and always late...this month af showed 5 days early and wa ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages