Community posts

Page 272

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 2711 - 2720

Question

Chemical/not?

Hi ladies. Hcg was 11 at 10dpo, 52 at 12dpo. Line progression photo attached from 13-15dpo. What are the chanc ...

2 Answers       1

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Baby #4 is due 7/2/18!!!!

I am so shocked & excited! I didn't think we would have another baby! But here we go again. Last month we ...

3 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Sinus Pressure Tww

Hey ladies so I'm just finishing up my tww and I have the worst sinus headache. Typically I'll take some Advil ...

4 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Cramps ??

I had my period April 5-8,2019 and ever since then I have had period like cramps and lower back pain off and o ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

I know it's early but...

I'm only 3DPO and took a pregnancy test this morning just so I could have a baseline to compare future tests t ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Faint positive then negative on clear blue

I did a test first thing in the morning a week ago and got this faint positive. Just done another test, clear ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

8DPO bfn blood test

I went to my regular Dr. yesterday for an unrelated issue, she saw that I was trying to concieve and ordered ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Is my progression okay!

Hi I've had two chemical pregnancies and I got my first at 10dpo. Today is 14dpo and I'm nervous my progressio ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Progesterone levels at CD24

Hi ladies, had my progesterone levels checked on CD20 which showed level of 12.5 and today testing at CD24 it ...

4 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Bd 4days before Oday.

Hello, ladies! As i siad on title, we werent able to do as many BD I would like to. to make long story short, ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago