Posts by daniellenian

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

This story is for women who recently had iud removed

So me and my husband decided we wanted to have one more child in hopes for a boy(fingers crossed). I went to doctor on June 15 which was 2days shy of ovulation. We started to make love that night as well as next then again a day later. At 8dpo I noticed yellowcm on tp with tinge of brown blood was hoping it was implantation bleeding. I had hard time falling sleep a couple of nights so with lack of sleep and 2 little ones so tired. Also At10dpo started feeling nausious thought just in my head but then again something telling me im prego. With daughter thats 14 mnths took a year to conceve so no way it happened this fast right? wrong lol was doing dishes something said test I wad.due for period that day anyway used frer positive!! took another positive took dollar store which I hate barely visable but there! I took frer with a bfn so hold out til af due. but it is very possable to get prego days after iud removal baby dust to all

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages