Posts by Cececo

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

11DPO, faint postive pregancy, TTC#1, 3rd cycle

Today, I feel more confident that I'm actually seeing a faint positive pregnancy result. This was our 3rd month TTC, but we consider the first two months as practice because I had no idea about timing. I would have failed 4th grade Sex Ed.

What we did different this month:
`I learned about timing and we BD'd every other day starting with CD10 until CD17.
`During follicular phase, CD3-7, I took Soy Isoflavones to help me O since I had just gone off BCP 3 months before.
`We used Pre-Seed during BD week.
`I took Mucinex every other day, CD9-13, and stopped prior to O to see if my body would produce fertile fluid on its own.
`We used OPKs during BD week.
`We charted first rise temp every morning from CD1 at 7:30 am.
`I took 3 new supplements, starting CD8-present, to help lengthen my luteal phase as my last AF was only 24days: Low Dose daily aspirin, Gingko Biloba, B-complex with 100mg B6 and Paba.
`Besides Pre-Natals with 800mg folate, I added 1 TBSP raw wheat germ to my oatmeal every morning which added folic acid. And, I gave the same to DH.

I don't know if any of the above actually helped other than just simple timing of BD'ing every other day. But, I knew I didn't want to go through the process over and over every month so I threw everything at this cycle that I had learned online. Good luck to everyone! Please let me know if you get your BFP too, even if a few months from now. I'd love to have "pregnancy buddies" too!

I plan to start a blog to journal my pregnancy journey...
www. pinchtogrowaninch. com

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages