Posts by NOVALUNAR123

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

4 days late finally got BFP!!

I am in so much shock that i am writing our success story! This was our 9th cycle of ttc and found out when i was 4 days late for af. Done 3 pregnancy tests all clearblue digital and all 3 positive 1-2 weeks pregnant! due date hubbys b'day! This site has helped me so much with ttc everyone on here has been amazing! And we want to thank everyone so much! :)
What i think that helped us get bfp was raspberry leaf tea it strengthens your uterus and we did add more vitamins, omega 3, vitamin d3, zinc, calcium magnesium and zinc. I also started taking full fat yoghurt been eating loads of green veg and have been eating loads more potatoes for some reason? dont know it its to do with a craving? i think it would be too soon so could have been deficient in potassium or something?! I have always drank 2 litres of water every day also for years which can help with cm. Also kept my legs up in the air and hips raised high for 30 minutes after bedding.
We have been using ovu tests every month for the last 6 months or so to pin point ovu, only the cheap ones and they worked great for us and easy to use. Did buy a opk but found the tests strips easier.
So theres our story baby due 08/07/13
Hope so much for everyone out there ttc to get their bfp soon and dont give up hope no matter how long you have been ttc, our motto was trying something new every month and it finally worked! and it will for you.Good luck everyone xxxx :)

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages