Posts by mrsrogers0726

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Finally! After 22 months of TTC!

My Husband and I have been TTC since June of 2011. That year, in June I lost my Aunt to lung cancer and 2 weeks later, i lost my grandma suddenly to an aneurism in her heart. The following month in July, I lost my Dad to secondary liver cancer. It was a hard year. Full of loss and grief. Yet, we continued our ttc journey in hopes some joy would surface.
We are believers in the power of Jesus Christ. We have seen many miracles done for people. We continued to pray and ask Jesus for a child. At one point early in our ttc journey, we discovered a functional cyst on one of my ovaries. This was very painful and potential affected our conception. I had also always felt that there was something "clogging my cervix". I have no medical proof, but just a feeling I had. in February of 2013, My mother told me a woman at her church was praying for me to conceive and felt like she was supposed to pray that something "clogging my cervix would go away" I was shocked at this as this had only been a thought in my head and a feeling for months! Then, while visiting a church in Joplin March 2nd 2013 a lady approached me (a stranger) and said, "I feel like you've been ttc for a while, and God wants me to pray for you!" I said sure! She prayed for me, and that day my period came on March 2nd 2013. On March 16th 2013 I ovulated and fast forward to April 8th, I got a bfp and am currently 7 weeks pregnant! I attribute this to the Glory of Jesus and the power of prayer!

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages