Posts by amareyna

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Let Go and Let God.

My fiance and i have been TTC #1 since Feb of this year. I went crazy with all the charting and OPKs and temping. It started to turn into more of a headache than anything else. After my last period in Sep, we deciced to slow down on trying so hard. As hard as it was, i didnt chart or use OPKs . We started to pray & read the bible more. I also joined a soccer team and got into shape. I expected my period in october, and it never showed up. Ive had irregular cycles before so i didnt think anything of it. As of yesterday, AF was 5 days late. So i took a Dollar Store test when i got home around 8pm. Within 2minutes i saw a strong second line :) Hubby wasnt home yet, so i had a little freak out session by myself Lol. Funny thing is, i hadnt noticed any crazy symptoms. Just af being late, and my sore boobs havnt stopped yet. Other than that, nothing really. I also had af type cramps off and on, so i was for sure that AF would show up. Bottom line is, i believe it HELPED us to not stress about it. We let go and let God be in control. Because no matter how much you chart, temp, or symptom spot, its not in your control. Just relax a little and everything will fall into place :) God Bless.

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages