Posts by adkight89

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

BFP 2 Months After Ectopic

I should say that neither the ectopic or this pregnancy were planned.

I found out I was pregnant on May 30th. My hcG level did not double the way it was supposed to and I was diagnosed with an ectopic pregnancy on June 19th at 7 weeks. I was hearbroken. We weren't trying to conceive but do believe every child is a blessing which made the loss very hard to handle. I was given the Methotrexate injections and hcG level hit 0 on August 2nd. I had my first cycle post ectopic on August 11th-18th. Becasue it was my frist cycle, I had no way of knowing when ovulation would occur. We baby danced on August 26th and I actually took Plan B within 48 hrs.

On the Plan B pamphlet it states that if you do not begin your cycle within a week of taking the pill, you could be pregnant. One week later, I took a hpt. VF positive, but positive none-the-less. I made an appointment for Sept 12th. My positive was so strong at the OB's office they told me I must have my conception/LMP dates wrong. I was 3 weeks 3 days. They scheduled me for an ultrasound on Sept 20th. Not only did we see little one but we were also able to see little one's heartbeat!!!!! I was 5 weeks 5 days.

I believe that every child is a miracle, planned or not! And I also believe that there is no denying this baby was meant to be here! I hope that my story gives comfort to anyone who has suffered the loss of an ectopic pregnancy. Please know that YOU ARE PRAYED FOR by this stranger who has been where you are!

0 Comments     1    

Latest 6 years ago

No more pages