Posts by ElleBeeEm

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

20 Months TTC

I'm finally pregnant with baby #2 after 20 long months of TTC! We were both evaluated at the 1 year mark (I'm 34 and husband is 39) and nothing was found to be the cause of our infertility. Over the past 2 years we tried a little bit of everything: supplements/vitamins, pre-seed, a month of Clomid, acupuncture. Our insurance does not cover any infertility treatments so I made a decision to trust that it would happen when the universe was ready and not pursue any costly procedures/assistance.

I know that this may sound insane but I read a book called Spirit Babies: How to Connect with the Child You're Meant to Have and I had goosebumps the entire time I was reading it. I did a daily meditation described in the book to "call in" my spirit baby. This was so helpful for me to try to connect with my baby and also just a time to relax and clear my mind. 6 weeks after starting this practice I found out I was pregnant. I honestly believed that this book helped me to call my baby in.

Good luck to everyone out there in the TTC community, I know how painful it can be. I truly hope that there will be a beautiful light at the end of your tunnel.

"If your path is more difficult, it is because your calling is higher".

4 Comments     2   4    

Latest 6 years ago

No more pages