Posts by Purplesyncere

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Was on my 4th month ttc. THIS BAKING SODA METHOD WORKED! TRY IT

Hey. Im back. Got two positives yesterday but didnt want it to be a false positive so i took a digital week estimator cb a few mins ago. Okay EVERYONE on here thought i was CRAZY for doing the baking soda method because of how it looks and sounds BUT OBVIOUSLY it worked. If you CAN conceive and just HAVEN'T YET, TRY this method. It's the Baking Soda Method. When you are fertile, an HOUR BEFORE SEX put 2tbsp of water and 2tbsp of baking soda in a clean cup(mix it up). Get a finger or two(up to you, i used one finger) dip it to your first little knuckle on your finger(make sure you get enough on your finger, or just dip it twice) put it around the inside of your vagina walls. It shouldn't burn if your cervix is high. If it's low like mine was it might have a TIIIINNYYY little burn (it wont hurt anything at all i promise). Then an hr later dtd, you will notice your cm will stay sticky (this is so the sperm will stay caught up there longer) . Do this method until after ovulation day and I BET YOU WILL BE PREGNANT. me and hubby was on our 4th month trying and THIS IS THE ONLY METHOD THAT WORKED. Baby dust to all.

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

No more pages