Posts by Expecting2Expect

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Almost hitting the 2yr mark of ttc and we finally got our BFP!

Well it's been such a long journey.... We starting ttc April 4th 2010 got my 1st bfp Aug 11 2010, m/c at 8 weeks natually, ttc for another 8 cycles before getting our 2nd bfp, this time we had a missed m/c... baby died at 8 weeks, but didnt start bleeding until 11 weeks. I didnt stop bleeding until the end of Sept, it stopped for a week then started full force again... landed me in the hospital. Ended up having 3 trips to the ER (one via ambulance cause I passed out from blood loss), I had a folley balloon inserted into my uterus 2x's to slow the bleeding, had 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each time, then finally had a hysteriscopey and was released after just under a 3 week stay at the hospital. It was horrible. On top of that we werent allowed to ttc for 3 months, so we started on my Jan-Feb cycle with no luck. Then this cycle I added EPO to the preseeed we were already using and got my bfp today!! :) I am so excited I just really hope it sticks this time!! FX

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages