Posts by Danigracephoto

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

4 months TTC. Finally BFP

Fantastic month. I'm 24, recently married, and had been trying for 4 months before my BFP
Used an opk this month. 2 days after ovulation- I felt extreme nausea. 6 DPO, i experienced extreme cramping. I now realize that was implantation. The pain was so bad that I saw my gyno, had a full exam, and she found nothing. Somehow, my baby survived the exam. A few days later, I felt nauseous, and my boobs hurt. I took a test and it was negative.

My period was 1-2 days late when I tested again. Within seconds was my second line. I was ecstatic. Still am excited.

I will finally get to see the OB at 8 weeks gestation. My life is changing. My husband and I are finally getting what we have always wanted.

Good luck to everyone. Baby dust and sticky baby dust to all

I CAN happen. It DOES happen! Trying is hard, draining, and disappointing, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm lucky to have only waited 4 months for this. But those 4 months felt never ending. To all of your warriors fighting to become pregnant- just remain hopeful. And I pray you receive the luck I received this month.

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages