Posts by cutemonsters

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

God is so Good!!

My husband and I started TTC in Feb - however, we were very ill with the flu during the key ovulation days - and the flu can kill mens sperm!
So we weren't too surprised when AF showed up at the end of February. In March - we tried to get a little more hard core so we bought OPKs to keep track and when they showed positive - we had sex twice on those days - probably not the best idea for both. I didn't read up enough on the test strips to know that they show the surge BEFORE the egg is released - once we got the surge we had sex twice that day, but then stopped for the month. Didn't know that in reality I was probably going to be ovulating the next day or so.
By April, I felt kind of let down and decided to change a lot of things. First, and most importantly I bought this book: God's Plan For Pregnancy by Nerida Walker - absolutely amazing. It is key to focus on what is in this book if you truly want to get pregnant - nothing else matters. When reading this book and trusting in what it said and praying, I came to realize I KNOW I will get pregnant as it is God's promises to those who believe in Him. A huge cloud of relief came over me and I did not worry at all about it. I also started charting so that way I knew for sure when I ovulated. My husband and I had sex for about 5 days before I ovulated and a few after (it can be seen in my chart). Each time we used a form of PreSeed and also my husband started taking natural fertility vitamins in January (which usually take about 3 months to kick in) but definitely noticed a sizable difference in his loads - so it definitely worked! I made it a point to orgasm at the same time as my husband each time. And ladies, if you find it hard - it helps to use a vibrator until you're very close - then have your husband ready and time it perfect! Another thing we did differently - was as soon as my husband was about to go, he would push further in me and then stop moving - so that the sperm stay closest to the cervix. This was THE FIRST month I actually laid there for 30 minutes after each time too!
The couple days after I ovulated I had some cramping - which I've never had before. I also, had tender breasts right away. The next thing I noticed the week after ovulating was that my cervical mucus was not like it normally is at that time â?? a key giveaway. It was creamier and at times a chunkier discharge - this gave me such hope right away. I also started having a lot of lower back pain which is not common for me at all, and close to day 10 post ovulation, I was having some sharp longer cramping - none that I had ever experienced. It felt as if my AF already came and I was getting the bad cramps I do then, but I have never gotten it before AF. I assumed this was uterus stretching. I also didn't want to test before 16dpo because I did not want to see an UGLY negative. I waited until 16dpo when I still had a high temp and tested mid-afternoon.
I dipped the stick in urine and almost instantly two lines appeared - my husband and I were in shock and were so thrilled. We then pulled out the digital First Response Yes/No test and saw YES in a couple minutes. I will be 6 weeks along in a couple of days and am so ecstatic! The main symptoms I now have are extreme tiredness, high sense of smell, frequent urination and full/sore breasts and nipples. I don't have any morning sickness or aversions yet but I hear that hits at 6 weeks for a lot of people. I also have a tugging/pulling feeling in my ovary at times.

Please feel free to message me/talk to me about anything - especially God. He is who blessed us with this child - He is who I know will not allow me to miscarry since he promises that in His word. I will pray for you all and I hope all of you will get pregnant in no time!

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages