Posts by bemo1234

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

God is Able.

Praying for a Valentine's BFP present! Testing on the 14 th. Keep me on your prayer :)

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

I know he will....

I don't fell this way often but most of the time i do, it good thing around the corner. And i just feel so ble ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I had to laught about that one :)

Took a nap in the after noon and sleept about 2 hours, after having this weird dream of excepting 4 sets of tw ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

BFP's Dream at 1 DPO...

What such a good way to start a TWW, i woke up this moring with that vison of this huge pregnancy test and a c ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

14 Dpo and AF due today.

Still early to claim no signs of AF, but i really hope that she won't show up her uggly face for a least a yea ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

HSG's Test Result.

Got the result, no as good as thaugth i got one tube block and one dilated. So that may be what is keeping me ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 10 and got a HSG today.

Came back from the Dr office 7 hours ago and still in pain but it manageable, the test for sure was very uncom ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

9dpo

Little or no symptoms at all. On and off cramps that can be related to something else. Compare to the other cy ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

7 Dpo

7Dpo and not major symptoms, had some increase of creamy CM couples of days ago. But seen like it went back to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

3 DPO

Nothing news getting ready for news year, and been so optimistics for this cycle. I do have some faint cramps ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago