Posts by queencarlsonxoxo

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

7DPO and I need some support (Please Read)

Am I out this month? From 1DPO-5DPO I was extremely gassy, like I could feel little popping bubbles in my tumm ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Feeling conflicted on 4DPO!

I feel optimistic, I feel like this is my month and that when I take a pregnancy test in 8 days it will be pos ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I'm feeling nervous at 3DPO

I'm officially 3DPO and I'm feeling very nervous, I also feel optimistic but of course I can't allow myself to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

The TWW finally!

I'm officially 1DPO and I'm feeling very nervous, Hubby and I tried VERY hard this cycle, We had sex 8 time's ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Solid Smiley means go time! <3

I'm on CD 15 and today I got a solid smiley which for those of you who don't know what that means, I will be o ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Impatient waiting to ovulate!

I have never felt so eager and impatient in all of my life lol I'm on day 3 of my fertile window and my husban ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I'm feeling hopeful.

(If you're planning on following my plan then please know that we're only having this much intercourse because ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

CD 6 and I'm ready for my fertile window!

Husband and I went out and bought First Response ovulation tests, First Responce prenatal vitamins and First R ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

My 4 year journey has only just begun.

My name is Megan, I'm 24 years old and my husband Michael is 30 years old, We got married 4 years ago and star ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

No more pages