Posts by couldthisbe3

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Patiently waiting

Patiently waiting for this wait to be over. Well at least for now anyway. I've got 11 days to go. With the kid ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Hello all you post mirena removal gals.

So I was wondering how long it took ya'll to go back to normal after having the mirena removed. I had mine tak ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

11DPO

Today I had the jitters like I drank way too much coffee when in fact I had absolutely no caffeine today. Has ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

I just want to say...

I look at the image gallery a lot. I just want to say that if you take apart a digi, you will see two lines th ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

LH surge detected!

LH sure detected! Staying positive that I will become pregnant this month in the next 24-36 hours. Monday begi ...

7 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Who wants to be my buddy?

Hello ladies. I've been a member since April and I need a buddy. I am on cycle day 15. This month I have start ...

0 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Arg!!!!

Anyone else's significant other turning down the baby dance? I'm really frustrated with DH right now. I'm feel ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

I have a really good feeling about this month.

I just had this wave of calm wash over me. I think this month is going to be a really good month I'm not stres ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Soy Isoflavones

Since I waited to long to take them I'm just going to try OPKs this cycle. I want to make sure I take the supp ...

0 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Soy Isoflavones

I just bought a bottle this afternoon. Has anyone ever used these before? Or are you using them now? Do they w ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago