Posts by ELGtrying

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

December 2017 Babies

Hi Ladies, I can't seem to find a board for December 2017 babies so I said I'd set one up :smile_2: I ...

194 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

3dpo today. Anyone want to be cycle buddies? :)

Hey Ladies, i'm 3dpo today on my first cycle of Clomid. Hoping and praying for our rainbow baby. Anyon ...

31 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

4dpo today, anyone want to be cycle buddies?

Hey ladies, Hoping to find some lovely cycle buddies :heart: I'm 4dpo today and find the TWW to be tort ...

54 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

3dpo today. Anyone want to be cycle buddies? :)

Hey ladies, Hoping to find some lovely cycle buddies :heart: I'm 3dpo today and find the TWW to be tortu ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Mirina Coil removal and Clomid

Hey Guys, I'm just looking for some advice from anyone who has ever had a Mirina Coil removed, Did you get ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

CD1...again. Anyone in the same boat wanna be cycle buddies?

Hey lovely ladies, So the witch has come, again (hate her :thumbs_down: ). So I'm back to CD1 :cry: TTC#1. ...

146 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

CD1 (again) 12th May... Anyone with me? Cycle buddies? <3

Hey Ladies, The witch has caught me, to be honest I had kind of thought she would but with countle ...

0 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Waking in the middle of the night and before alarm 10dpo

Is anyone else on the TWW waking in the middle of the night - not to pee, just waking up very alert? I'm wakin ...

3 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

3DPO TWW symptoms and hopeful BFP's :) Anyone with me?

Hi Everyone, I am new to this but I have been reading these threads for what feels like years without join ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

No more pages