Posts by millermrs2008

Journals  Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

New Year in two days!!!

First I want to say I give all my praises to the Heavenly Father cause without him I wouldnt know where I woul ...

5 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Tomorrow is the big day :0)

I really thought this day will Neva come, my first appointment I am so nervous and scared cause I just want ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Its Official I am 4weeks!!

Thanking the Heavenly Father for another Blessing that is coming into our lives. Went to see the Doctor's this ...

5 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

I pray that all women that are trying to have a baby, that they will be Blessed Soon!!!

I do not rub anything in no one's faces when i post up pics. I'm blessed and give all the praise to the most h ...

5 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

First appointment Starting the new year Jan, 3 2013

I am so exited about the appointment that i setup this morning!! It felt kind of out of place, but I know as t ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Less in 24 hours!!!

Yes, Messiah you are the only one that i give all my praises to.. I love you and will follow you and obey you ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

waiting for AF to past!!!

I thank the Most High for another day and giving me a chance to take time and pray and rethink things. I have ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

too scared to go get seen!!!

I'm too nervous to go take a test and I am worried that they wont even see me cause I haven't pass my af due d ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

when to take a blood test???

Today I am 12DPO and I will be 13DPO tomorrow, the Messiah willing. I took four test and they were and still a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Couldn't Hep but take another test!!!

Okay I am 11DPO and its been two days since my last test and i wanted to see those two lines. So i got two fro ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago