Posts by _snowwhite_

Journals  Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Back in the game

Hey everyone. I'm back! I've been on birth control since June. But I haven't been taking it religiously. Th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

happy birthday to me!

its my birthday! i'm 25 today. i hope i conceive today. if i do, my due date will be december 18th, which is m ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

well that's it then

af started last night. ending the cycle at 34 days. thats the longest cycle i've ever had. i guess i was wrong ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

what is going on?!

cd30, 20dpo. still no af. i'm 9 days late. no idea what is going on. my blood test was negative, my hpts negat ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

2 bfns but no af!

still no sign of af! but i took another test this morning with fmu and got a negative. im not sure whats going ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

af is late!

im due for af today and she hasn't arrived yet. no signs of her either. but i had a negative test on 7dpo and ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

xrays and period worries

i was in the hospital a couple nights ago for pain in my lower stomach. they told me it was constipation and g ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

ugh

i always said i wanted to be pregnant before my cousin's baby was born. it turns out the baby is born in two w ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

4dpo

no symptoms today. though i have felt some poking and pinching in my lower abdomen the last few days but i cha ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

potentially 1dpo

im not sure when i ovulated or if i even ovulated yet. it could be the 17, the 18, the 19th, or the 21st. its ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago