Posts by Preciousbby#4

Page 7

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 61 - 70

Journal

Leaving it all in Gods hands

I am due to test anytime now but i found myself not wanting to, I really dont want to get dissapointed and i t ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Homemade pregnancy test

hi have any of you girls done homemade pregnancy test? I am doing the dandelion leaf test it takes one hour n ...

24 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

My chemical pregnancy

On july 13th i had the best news to tell the world i had gotten 5 positive pregnancy test but something inside ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

No AF

Well today is the day AF should be here and so far no signs of her showing up......gonna give it until october ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Moving ttc to October

Well we have decided to not wait too long to ttc. We are not even going to use protection so if it happens it ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Our angel baby

Last night I had one of those days where i look at my positive pregnancy test and my heart breaks...i would be ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Hopefully AF

Cramps cramps cramps is what is happening today sooo hopefully this is a sign AF is on her way post M/C I can ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

9/17/12 ~6dpo

I have this wonderful website that provides with natural remedies some for cleaning out your system some for t ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

My advice on HPT

If you are testing make sure you use the doller test hpt even if its one buck it will still pick up the hcg in ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

What are softcups??

I have heard women use them but what are thy for??

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago