Replies by kmk910

Replies 1 - 10

I have always heard that it is ok to continue your exercise routine. Unless you have any complications.

10 years ago
Reply to Early pregnancy and exercise..?

Public

My dh and I have been ttc for over a year. It is normal to get frustrated and mad. Trust me, I have been there many times. And it is normal to feel bitter towards others who get pg so easy. I often think like you, we are financially secure, have a nice home, blah, blah, blah... But for some reason it isn't our time yet. I am not sure why, but I think one day we will know why. Try and stay positive.

10 years ago
Reply to Getting so discouraged!

Public

Advertisement

I would start at cd10 just to be safe. You don't want to miss it, but you may be testing for a while. Depending on when you O. Then if you don't get pg this cycle, you will have a better idea on when to start testing next cycle. Good Luck!

10 years ago
Reply to When is the time to start using opk strips after your cycle??

Public

It can increase your temp! Also traveling can mess with your temp too.

10 years ago
Reply to Alcohol raising next morning temp?

Public

I am on my 3rd round of clomid. I was monitored the first cycle. My dr wanted to make sure I O'd on 50mg. Since I do, he just told me to call when I get a BFP or in 6 cycles.

10 years ago
Reply to Were you unmonitored on Clomid?

Public

Yes! I really noticed it last cycle. And it was around the same time that you are feeling it. I was so afraid I was about to O and I would miss it. But I didn't O until cd 14.

10 years ago
Reply to Clomid Side Effects? 3rd day on pills, CD7.

Public

I am on my second clomid cycle right now... But on my first, I did have brown spotting as well. It lasted 4 days before an actual "flow" started. And even then it was really light and only lasted 3 days. From what I have read, this is common.

10 years ago
Reply to Going on day 3 of brown spotting...

Public

I have cycles like yours. I took Vitex hoping it would shorten them and it didn't. Not to say it wouldn't for you.

10 years ago
Reply to Vitex??? 8th month TTC

Public

My sister's hubby had his reversed. My new niece will be here in 20 days!

10 years ago
Reply to Has anybody here conceived despite partners vasectomy?

Public

I had mid cycle spotting. That is what made me go to my doctor. Turns out I have PCOS. He said that the spotting was from that. But it can be from many different things like momofmanyblessings said.

10 years ago
Reply to What causes mid-cycle spotting/bleeding?

Public