Replies by andopando

Replies 1 - 10

Im currently 6 weeks and have had cramping and pressure last week and am completely fine now so im sure its nothing to worry about infact ive had cramping early on in all my pregnancies and have always been told its nothing to worry about as long as theres no bleeding and im glad to say it never turned out to be a problem. Hope this helps :)

11 years ago
Reply to Cramping and pressure feeling in early pregnancy?

Public

I had two chemicals and both times the lines always faint and never darkened so try not to worry yourself :)

11 years ago
Reply to Chemical Pregnancy - How Strong was your Positive?

Public

Advertisement

Yes your still in the game wait two days then test again with fmu on a first responce if possible , Like they say its not over till the fat lady sings! **Baby Dust**

11 years ago
Reply to Is there still hope?

Public

Waitingforbaby 81 and !

Thanks @mrsstaceyhen still waiting on sisinlaw to have baby we worried all through her pregnancy about baby coming too early as she lost the last baby at 5months along this way but now it seems this little baby doesnt want to come out as shes now gone over!

I was at my cousins wedding on the weekend it was beautiful but bitter cold over here in ireland so we were all a shade of blue leaving the church lol. It was very difficult to keep my the pregnancy quiet so my husband kept buying me orange and I was pretending it had vodka in it and so everytime someone would buy me a vodka orange he would have to drink it needless to say he was pretty drunk by the end of the night lol

But you cant fool everyone and my mother leant over during the meal and whispered "your pregnant" with a big smile on her face, guess she knows me too well but shes gonna keep it quiet until where ready to tell , I had two miscarriages in a row before this pregnancy so I also want to wait till we are past the 12 to 13 week point.

Anyway hope alls going well with you ladies and looking foward to hearing how all your pregnancies are coming along

11 years ago
Reply to July 2013 Mommies-to-be

Public

Congratulations mrs stacey hen and

That was a such a good way of breaking the news your husband must have been so confused when he saw test lol!

I havent been on for few days as Ive been having all day sickness but it seems to have settled to just mornings for now. .

Its nice to have people to share your experiences with especially as we will all be going through the same stages as one another.

Feels like forever till till ill get to see lil heartbeat on ultrasound im so excited about it

My sis in law is due her first baby any day now and they have been trying for 8 years so we`ve decided not to tell our families for awhile as I dont want to take away for their moment but its been difficult as this will be our 4th so my eldest son knows some of the signs so Ive been fighting my morning sickness so hard but thats not been easy Im sure hes seen me make some funny faces over the past couple of days lol

Anyway congrats again on your and hope we can all keep intouch throughout these next 9 months

11 years ago
Reply to July 2013 Mommies-to-be

Public

Im was having the exact same cramps last week im 6 weeks pregnant and no spotting ive had children before but didnt have cramps this bad like you I needed a hot water bottle but when I spoke to my doctor she told me its perfectly normal and as long as Im not bleeding not to worry and sure enough this week the cramps have gone.

11 years ago
Reply to Horrible cramps

Public

First responce early responce are the best i think. .

11 years ago
Reply to Am i pregnant/

Public

My sis inlaw had been trying for 8 years for a baby she had pcos and low mobility and she started acupuncture after a failed ivf attempt and after two months she got pregnant which sadly ended in still birth at 5 months due to bv when she was ready to try again she went back to the acupuncture and after a month got pregnant and is due her healthy baby in 9 days ! ****BABY DUST***

11 years ago
Reply to Anyone tried Accupuncture?

Public

All the symptoms your explaining seem very positive for a bfp the only thing I can really suggest is to try wait another two days i know how hard that can be but if af hasnt shown her ugly face in the mean time get a good test and test again. Its such a hard wait but try not to let it eat you up too much! ****BABY DUST****

11 years ago
Reply to Am i pregnant/

Public

Yes what ayeayecapt says is completely true the same thing happened me on my first pregnancy and I rushed to the hospital and the doctor tols me your cervix is so sensitive when pregnant and sex can cause spotting as long as you dont get heavy clotty bleeding with cramps you ve nothing to worry about. happy n healthy 9 months too you!!

11 years ago
Reply to 6 weeks pregnant...having pale brown spotting.Help!!

Public