Community post

Discussion

July 2013 Mommies-to-be

I'm starting this thread because I'm 14 DPO and got my BFP on 11DPO- I'm due July 5th. My husband and I have been trying for our 2nd for 5 cycles- we have a 16 month old little girl and we couldn't be more excited about welcoming this new baby in our family and into the world! We had our ups and downs trying for this baby and would love to share my journey and hear about yours. So July Mommie-to-be- I wanna know your story- I invite you to share

29 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 29 Replies | Last Page

congrats hun.i got my bfp at 9 dop(2 days ago) and am due july 8th.my story is kinda long but im going to try to make it short.here goes:

got mirena removed march 30th.took 3 months to get my first period after that.That period lasted 4 weeks before my doc gave me pills to take for a month to stop the bledding(not birth control).it only stopped the bleeding for like a week.Thats when i was back in my docs office bleeding again so he put me on birth control pills for a month which really sucked.after i stopped the pill i finally got my 2nd cycle after mirena removal and that cycle i concieved but had a chemical pregnancy which was devastating.

The 3rd cycle i had i didn't catch my eggie but was hoping i did.then i started my 4th cycle and used opks and charted my bbt and baby danced 6 times the day before and day of ovulation so felt like we just had to have caught that eggie.at 6 dpo i got really bad period like cramps and a dip in my chart at 7 dpo.at 8 dpo i was dry heaving but nothing would come out.

at 9dpo i tested and got a positive.went and got a different brand and used the same brand 6 hours later and the test had already gotten darker.10 dpo did blood test and my levels are 26.Today at 11 dpo my line looks really good and is def not a squinter(pix of all test in my hpt images).still a lil nervous after having chemical 3 months ago but my test keep getting dark quick and blood test confirmed the baby so ill keep testing for my own sanity until monday:-)

told you i had a mouthful to say.lol

11 years ago

Hi girls and big congrats to you both on ,

I found out im pregnant with my 4th a week ago and have had two miscarriages prior to this so am still a lil anxious myself. But like mommyofalianna21 I keep testing and the line is getting nice and dark which is def a good sign so fingers crossed all going well ill be due end of june early july.

This will be mine and my husbands last baby so I hope all goes well as if I miscarry again I just couldnt go through another pregnancy ive had 4 miscarrages in total and will count myself lucky with three happy healthy, crazy boys lol . .

Anyway fingers crossed for a for us all and sending loads of

User Image

11 years ago

Blessings to all of you! Congrats~!

Make today a great one! User Image

11 years ago

Mamaofaliana- that's a great story and I am praying for for you!
My story is we started trying 5 months ago and I guess the timing was off every month- I started taking FertileAid for women and 2 and a half cycles later-- we got our BFP--

We decided to wait a year after our daughter was born because I had to have a c-section with her and do not want to have another- so we're praying for a and a successful VBAC. July was our first month after I stopped nursing and finally got AF. We had a chemical pregnancy that month. I was heartbroken- but I'm very Type A personality- so after that I took it as a challenge. I got serious about working out, poured myself into my job and tried to focus on anything but becoming pregnant- unsuccessfully of course. For some reason, both times we've decided to try for a baby- it's consumed me. So, two months ago, I started running. I signed up for my first 5k and registered for my Spinning instructor certification. I ran my 5K in 32 min on Oct 21 with my daughter in the stroller and we got our BFP October 23. I know the anxiety of TTC and pray for all the couples out there who struggle with conceiving. I'm still running- I think it keeps me sane. Thank you both for sharing.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies - I have been busy ALL day and it was really by design to keep me from testing 1st thing but when I was ready all kinds of things delayed it a bit.

However, I did test on Oct 31st while DH was at work. I was 14DPO at time of testing. We were TTC#1 Cycle #2
DH (44) & me (37).
The 1st HPT was from Walmart cheap 88cent. And I got an invalid test - but figured out later that I did it wrong. I was supposed to pee in the cup and then use the dopper to place 3 dots on the test #doh...guess I was too excited.

So I panicked and ran out to by a 1st Response test instead - the real deal. But ended up buying the CVS Pharmacy brand of DIGITAL tests....you know the easy read ones. Turned out that they were set up JUST like my digital OPKs! YAY!

I took the test and this is what I got!!!
User Image

Here it is with just the stripes out of the applicator
User Image

And as I mentioned I went back and tested with the Walmart cheapie!
User Image
You can barely see the line but it is there!!

I plan to test again this Friday (with cheapie) to see the line get darker since we had a ton of those.

So I told hubby by purchasing a card and then taping the test on top and putting it in the oven.
When he came home before he got settled and distracted I said "Do you smell something??" He said "..No..." I said "Yeah I smell something funny" He said "Well then if you smell anything it would be the trash". I said "Go check the oven did you leave something in there?".
He didn't put up a fuss and went over opened and saw it.
He was like ..What?! (Confused) Haha And then I said it's for real!!
User Image
But how about the words DISAPPEARED by the time he looked at it!! SO glad I took a pic of it first!! #whew
So that is when I took the 2nd cheapie test.
He is overjoyed and still in bit of shock!!! We are both so BLESSED!!!! We give all glory to GOD!!

Can't believe I am a July mommy!!!! :)

User Image

11 years ago

Congratulations mrs stacey hen and

That was a such a good way of breaking the news your husband must have been so confused when he saw test lol!

I havent been on for few days as Ive been having all day sickness but it seems to have settled to just mornings for now. .

Its nice to have people to share your experiences with especially as we will all be going through the same stages as one another.

Feels like forever till till ill get to see lil heartbeat on ultrasound im so excited about it

My sis in law is due her first baby any day now and they have been trying for 8 years so we`ve decided not to tell our families for awhile as I dont want to take away for their moment but its been difficult as this will be our 4th so my eldest son knows some of the signs so Ive been fighting my morning sickness so hard but thats not been easy Im sure hes seen me make some funny faces over the past couple of days lol

Anyway congrats again on your and hope we can all keep intouch throughout these next 9 months

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Well im 30 and me and hubby were TTC#1, i was Dx with PCOS back in 2007. we strated trying for #1 in 2009, TTC was put on hold as my cycles disappeared, until this August when AF showed herself again.

Gynae put me on "Clomid", first round i had all the right symptoms and blood tests were all at the right levels, but AF showed her ugly head, 2nd round of "Clomid", went for my scan on day 14 to check follicles and one was seen but only at 7mm, then had day 21 Progesterone test and level was at 3 :(, well with that news i thought this is definately not our month, but i type with having done 2 pregnancy tests and having it confirmed by the doc, i am currently 5 weeks pregnant and am due 6th July 2013....

11 years ago

@AndoPando - Thank you so much!!! I think it is kind of you guys to wait until the other family is born. Happy #4!!
If you are in the July 2013 mommy group would love to keep up with our pregnancies there!

@Waiting4Baby - Congrats!! It truly is a MIRACLE to conceive, carry and birth a healthy baby!!

Blessings to us all!!

User Image

11 years ago

Waitingforbaby 81 and !

Thanks @mrsstaceyhen still waiting on sisinlaw to have baby we worried all through her pregnancy about baby coming too early as she lost the last baby at 5months along this way but now it seems this little baby doesnt want to come out as shes now gone over!

I was at my cousins wedding on the weekend it was beautiful but bitter cold over here in ireland so we were all a shade of blue leaving the church lol. It was very difficult to keep my the pregnancy quiet so my husband kept buying me orange and I was pretending it had vodka in it and so everytime someone would buy me a vodka orange he would have to drink it needless to say he was pretty drunk by the end of the night lol

But you cant fool everyone and my mother leant over during the meal and whispered "your pregnant" with a big smile on her face, guess she knows me too well but shes gonna keep it quiet until where ready to tell , I had two miscarriages in a row before this pregnancy so I also want to wait till we are past the 12 to 13 week point.

Anyway hope alls going well with you ladies and looking foward to hearing how all your pregnancies are coming along

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you for the congratulations, very cautious at the moment as its our first and i was diagnosed with PCOS back in 2007.

andopando xx have a . When are you due?

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo