Replies by acheatham

Replies 1 - 10

Okay. I've seen some evaps. I didn't know half lines were considered evaps. Thanks for your help.

11 years ago
Reply to Anybody get 1/2 test line on hpt?

Public

Was it constant for you? Mine was just a sudden thing and I wasn't moving. It's happened three times today. I'll test one more time and if it's negative I'll assume the 4 days of VERY light brown spotting I had was af. I think my husband is getting tired of me poas. He said "What's the point in doing it over and over and over, won't the result always be the same". I was so crushed I just couldn't answer and wanted to cry. Which if I knew my exact dates I would stop testing.

11 years ago
Reply to Anybody had this strange feeling in stomach and get bfp?

Public

Advertisement

How strange and exciting! I've been craving mashed potatoes, ketchup and dairy. My cycle is off this month too. Good luck and baby dust!

11 years ago
Reply to How long or how many DPO should I test? I keep waiting but It's getting so hard. I'm 11dpo today.

Public

Do you think your dr. might've been talking about Feb only having 28 days? Maybe he meant short month instead of early.

11 years ago
Reply to Dr said what?!

Public

Well, I decided to test this morning. If I tilt my head, hold my tongue out and put a good glare on the test from the light, I can see a line! LOL. Pretty sure it's the indent. I'm thinking about calling my dr. today to see what he thinks.

11 years ago
Reply to Should I test again?

Public

Second sentece was supposed to start with "thought" not "though". What a difference one word can make!

11 years ago
Reply to Should I test again?

Public

Thanks for the input ayeayecaptn. I've read you don't have to have bleeding, like you said. I'm just wondering if you can bleed a few days after the cramping stops. Silly question, I know.

11 years ago
Reply to Does cramping and spotting have to happen at the same time to be implantation?

Public

Oh wow! I hate that for you but thank you for informing me. I haven't gotten a bfp but haven't tested today because of the spotting and I'm out of tests. I was waiting to see if it turned into a full flow but the spotting has stopped so maybe I should get some tests. Would it show + if it were an ectopic?

11 years ago
Reply to Does cramping and spotting have to happen at the same time to be implantation?

Public

It started as a single spot after intercourse. The next day I was greeted with medium flow continuing for a few days.

11 years ago
Reply to Need help with cycle please!!

Public

I don't have any advice but my doctor told me to take baby aspirin (after having a stillborn at 7 mths) when we decided to ttc again. I thought it had something to do with my blood clotting but who knows. Very interested.

11 years ago
Reply to LAB RESULTS ARE IN!!! PLEASE HELP!

Public