Replies by babyfever2

Replies 1 - 10

Hey all!

Shelly Jo, I am also 8 DPO today and am 38 as well. Have a 7 yr old DD.
Hoping to test Sat or Sunday, due for me this round on the 17th. Funny thing..DH and I had decided to stop trying officially and possibly adopt, however, the last before that decision was when I thought I wasn't close enough to O day to matter but I was wrong. Out of curiosity I kept testing with the OPK kit and got a positive 2 days after the BD. This month will truly depend on the little swimmers' viability. Will just have to see where we are as far as trying again next month if a .
Good luck ladies entering your TWW or gearing up for it.

11 years ago
Reply to Anyone late 30s and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.3

Public

Leesa86!! So excited for you!

11 years ago
Reply to Any end of May/June babies? Wanna buddy up?

Public

Advertisement

Good morning ladies. Just a quick update. I'm out this month.
BTW..Mrs Carnes.. thank you for your encouraging post. It was greatly appreciated.

Looks like I went from a 24 to a 26 day cycle this month. Not sure when to expect O but will use up the rest of my OPK strips trying to find out. I'll keep forging ahead. Anyone else start a new cycle yesterday?

11 years ago

Public

MrsCarnes!!!! So excited for you!

Just a quick update.. due for me today. Has not arrived yet... probably stuck in security at the airport. LOL will keep you all posted. Have not tested since Wednesday or Tuesday because I just feel out this month. Stay tuned..

Hopefully MrsCarnes is starting a trend for the ladies on this thread...

11 years ago

Public

Good morning ladies So I've tested yesterday and today and both were . I'm 11 DPO today and am expecting on Friday (24 day cycle) SO..... a couple of things I've been thinking ..( I know you smelled the smoke right? )
1. Getting night sweats , mainly on my chest- Which for me I only get one night a cycle around ovulation and all the time when I was prego before with DD.
2. I take a water pill along with my BP meds so am wondering if that will dilute FMU and never give me a positive . Will see by the end of the week I suppose.
3. Sore breasts and moodiness ( ) which is also normal for me for pre-
but mainly, just feel like I'm out this month. Will keep you posted. Good luck ladies and keep the updates coming

11 years ago

Public

Gonna title this post "Lesson Learned"

This morning I wake up and have managed to have lost all willpower and start thinking 'the FRER tests predict up to 6 days before and I'm due on Friday so I'll just give it a try' So I proceed to take the test using my FMU. I look down and notice that the window isn't even trying to change colors I lift the stick only to realize I forgot to remove the CAP! OMG! So there it was my FMU gone and wasted but that'll teach me. However, on the plus side (and there always is one) with a little cleaning I still have a good test to use....later
So ladies, if this TTC starts to make you question your intelligence, just remember this story. My guess is you'll start feeling a lot better about yourselves. LOL
enjoy your weekend!!

11 years ago

Public

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone is doing well and TGIF!!! I am also (I think) 6 DPO today. I actually thought about POAS this morning but held off. I had a dream last night I was prego so maybe that's a good sign. I don't know. My dreams are always crazy and vivid so for me that's nothing really new.
Leesa86- I will definately be with you on Monday. I have a super busy weekend ahead so that will surely help distract me until early next week.
Really hoping for that June 1st baby

11 years ago

Public

Don't worry mspera80, I did the same thing over the weekend. I got two smileys two days in a row so I think the second was on the down-swing of the LH. I'm also having trouble getting an accurate 'Ovulation' day to count my DPOs. I just chose the day after the smiley and know that I could be off a day either way. Last month was easier as I had the ovulation pains I typically have on my left ovary. This month I didn't have any pains to know when exactly it was happening so I'm really up in the air with it which is a bad place to be mentally but have no choice really. I think to narrow it down further we would need to be tracking our bbt to see when Ov is over, but that is just too much for me. To make matters worse, I checked my cervix position this morning it was higher and softer than it has ever been in the last week so now I"m starting to wonder if I am O'ing today.. like 4 days after my smiley.? If that is the case we missed it this month. Also wondering if the antibiotic I'm on delayed it possiby. Frankly I really have to quit overanalyzing everything and just pick an O date and go with it. As long as I know when is due, then I'll know if I'm late. Sorry for the novel, been a rough morning.

11 years ago

Public

It's funny what this BD'ing can turn into during TTC times. My DH this month thought I lost my mind as I stuck to our BD'ing regardless of a wisdom tooth being cut out the day before. Hey, I have no time to waste here. LOL I"m due to start on 9/21 so I'll probably test close to then. I stocked up on dollar store brands for this month as last month the expensive tests cost me a fortune. So.. more than likely I"ll be testing starting the 18th (my DD's 7th bday) Wouldn't a be a great bday suprise for her? .
Kudos to both of you for pursuing your educational goals in the midst of this. I work full time as a corporate trainer (well I say work but here I am at work as we speak "working" really hard)[ . Truthfully I am working 95% of the time. I swear. LOL Regardless, I couldn't imagine adding additional education on top of this.
When are you both due to test?

11 years ago

Public

Thx Mrs*Mullen for starting a new continuing thread.
mspera80: I started using the OPK kit this cycle. Mrs*Mullen is right about the 24-48 hours after you get the positive result. Frankly I"m banking on that this cycle as well. Got my +OPK CD11 and BD'd CD11-13. I was bummed to find out that if you can BD right before you get the positive OPK that increases your chances significantly. Of course, for me this month I had no clue when that positive was gonna show so to avoid wearing out my DH I held off til I got the smiley. If we were not successful this cycle then next I plan to start BD'ing on Day 10. But who knows maybe I won't need a cycle next month. Hope the same for you too I have a good feeling about this month ladies!

11 years ago

Public