Replies by jenicole03

Replies 1 - 10

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm feeling a little but better today.It really is hard month after month wanting something so badly to just not have it happen. Especially after know what blessing it is to grow your child and bond with them for 9 months. It will happen someday. I'm sorry for your losses. I had a chemical a few months ago and that was one if the reason we took a long break. I hope you get your bfp soon!

10 years ago
Reply to My heart hurts

Public

Please dont think that im trying to pry but maybe its time to have a talk with your boyfriend and see how he feels about having children. The last thing you would want to happen is to get pregnant and him not being ready and feeling like you forced it upon him or leave you and the child. There is nothing wrong with having a heart to heart talk with the person you love and seeing if you guys are on the same page about your future. I truly hope everything works out for the best for you :)

11 years ago
Reply to Wishing

Public

Advertisement

Im am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the heartache you must have gone through. I hope it will ease in time and happy that you have someone to lift you up and support you.
I wish you well on your ttc journey.

11 years ago
Reply to hectic month

Public

If by Monday your period hasn't started And your still getting bfn then call your doctor and see about getting a blood test. The hormone might not be strong enough yet to show up on a pee stick. And yes its possible to not have any symptoms and get a bfp.

Good luck luck!

11 years ago
Reply to No Symptoms!

Public

Hey, sorry it took me so long getting back to you. Not only are me and my hubby ttc but we also have 3 other kiddies running around, so its hard to get time alone on the computer some days lol.

I think i had IB last night. There was a pinprick size brownish/pink spot mixed in my cm. It only happen once and i havent had any more since. I didnt have IB with my other 3 pregnancies so seeing that surprised me. Im hoping my eyes didnt play tricks on me. Today my cm got kind of snotty (sorry for the tmi). Im at 9dpo and i havent tested yet. Im actually kind of scared to do so.

I remember having the metallic taste with all of my girls. It was awful! 9 months of tasting pennies in my mouth! So that sounds like a promising sign for you. And since some of your symptoms are coming back maybe its time to start testing!!!

I can completely understand about off timing. If nothing happens this month or in May we have to put ttc on hold until the end of July. The husband is going to Ranger school. There will be zero chance of trying then.

I wish you the best of luck also. It does sound promising for you :)
Keep me updated!

11 years ago
Reply to Early symptoms that come and go ?

Public

There is a second line there!! Its faint but its there!
How exciting! Im excited for you! Hopefully in the next few days it will get stronger and that little bean will stick

No i haven't tested yet. Im being a big chicken shit. Im so scared to see a bfn. I know im gonna have to take one agian soon. The hubby is getting anxious but he has no idea had badly that bfn affected me when i took it for him at 6dpo. I will soon i just dont know when.

But to you and i hope all goes well!

11 years ago
Reply to No Symptoms!

Public

HI!
Sometimes early symptoms before implantation time could be due to your body settling in from ovulation. Most of the time you would start feeling symptoms after implantation. At least that what i have read. But that is not to say some women start feeling things early and then go on to have a positive test on the flip side some women have no symptoms and get a positive test. i Have had cycles where i felt every symptom in the book and had a bfn and then had cycles that had no symptoms and still got a bfn. Its all a cruel game mother nature plays on us.
I know we all wanna know asap if we are pregnant but most of the time we are just driving our selfs crazy with every little ache or tingle lol.

Im also 8dpo and i have had really bad nausea from 4-7dpo and very creamy thick lotion like cm for the last 8 days. Im not keep up much hope that we caught the egg this cycle even though we bd like rabbits since the day i stopped my af. Sometimes not having symptoms really sucks.

11 years ago
Reply to Early symptoms that come and go ?

Public

I hope i can be of some help :)
Those symptoms sound promising. The spotting could of been implantation bleeding! And creamy cm could also be a good sign. I have had creamy cm since the day after i ovulated 8 days ago. Thats not normal for me. Maybe taking a break for a while might of done the trick. My husband and i also took a 5 month break and just started ttc last month.
I hope you get you bfp!

11 years ago
Reply to Hi everyone, I'm new here :)

Public

Honestly i dont even know why im putting myself through this again lol. I had a horrible pregnancy with our third daughter and a really long and painful birth. The moment she was born i swore i was done making babies! But a little before her 1st birthday i started feeling like our family wasnt complete just yet. Took A LOT of convincing to get my hubby on board. But he caved and told me he felt the same way. We did think it would take no time to conceive a fourth. Those months were hard and the first 2 months when we stop were even harder. My hubby was the one to approach me last month about trying again. And now here we are!

Your in your first tww! Wow i bet this is driving you crazy as well. I remember reading about every little off thing that was going on with my body. Drove me nuts! I still do sometimes but its mainly to see what other women are experiencing. Pregnancy is such an amazing thing. No two women are a like. I hope you are doing your best to not drive yourself too crazy. Its hard to just experience what goes on when we consume our selves with "symptoms".

My af is suppose to show up on May 3rd. I thought about testing again tomorrow or even Saturday but im starting to feel like a coward and dont know if i want to. Im 8dpo today and just in the time frame for implantation. I felt some cramping on 6 and 7dpo. Gahhh this is torture!

Keep me updated too! Hopefully we will both get our bfp soon :)

11 years ago
Reply to No Symptoms!

Public

I have three daughters and with each pregnancy i didnt have implantation spotting. I didnt even know what that was until we started trying again for our forth. In the last 2 years i have learn more about my body and how it works then any other time before lol.

Yes its possible to be pregnant with or without the spotting every women is different just like every pregnancy is different.
I hope that helps.

~Jennifer

11 years ago
Reply to Implantaion Spotting?

Public