Community post

Discussion

Early symptoms that come and go ?

I'm 8 dpo, symptoms began 4-5 dpo Today, they subsided with the exception of the slightly sore breasts.
Have you experienced pregnancy symptoms that subsided with a later confirmed positive?
Thank you for any input.

User Image

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

HI!
Sometimes early symptoms before implantation time could be due to your body settling in from ovulation. Most of the time you would start feeling symptoms after implantation. At least that what i have read. But that is not to say some women start feeling things early and then go on to have a positive test on the flip side some women have no symptoms and get a positive test. i Have had cycles where i felt every symptom in the book and had a bfn and then had cycles that had no symptoms and still got a bfn. Its all a cruel game mother nature plays on us.
I know we all wanna know asap if we are pregnant but most of the time we are just driving our selfs crazy with every little ache or tingle lol.

Im also 8dpo and i have had really bad nausea from 4-7dpo and very creamy thick lotion like cm for the last 8 days. Im not keep up much hope that we caught the egg this cycle even though we bd like rabbits since the day i stopped my af. Sometimes not having symptoms really sucks.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Jeni,
thank you for replying and for your input. I wish you the best of luck too. I have always been keenly aware of my body and it's changes so this puzzled me. Today the symptoms are back with the sore breasts and metallic taste. With my two pregnancies of which went on to have healthy children, I didn't notice the implantation bleeding at all. =/
What I did notice now that you mentioned it, is the creamy discharge. I had intercourse the day before ovulation. I was expecting to ovulate until that following Wednesday. I'm not necessarily trying to avoid pregnancy but wasn't exactly aiming for it either.
The circumstances are just not right at this time.
My DH is actually my XDH. We tried to get pregnant for years while married. We even had a successful AI that resulted in mc at 9 wks. We've been seeing one another for over a year and I know he still wants a child. I have two teens from a previous relationship.
I wouldn't mind giving him a child but this timing seems to be off.
Either way...I will be happy.
I'm definitely feeling slight cramping today so I will be vigilant about the implantation spotting. =)

I wish you and your DH the best of luck too. I'm excited for you because...
that creamy cm could very well be the progesterone your body is producing. =) I sure hope so.
What day do you plan to test??
I'm going to wait until 14dpo 4/29

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey, sorry it took me so long getting back to you. Not only are me and my hubby ttc but we also have 3 other kiddies running around, so its hard to get time alone on the computer some days lol.

I think i had IB last night. There was a pinprick size brownish/pink spot mixed in my cm. It only happen once and i havent had any more since. I didnt have IB with my other 3 pregnancies so seeing that surprised me. Im hoping my eyes didnt play tricks on me. Today my cm got kind of snotty (sorry for the tmi). Im at 9dpo and i havent tested yet. Im actually kind of scared to do so.

I remember having the metallic taste with all of my girls. It was awful! 9 months of tasting pennies in my mouth! So that sounds like a promising sign for you. And since some of your symptoms are coming back maybe its time to start testing!!!

I can completely understand about off timing. If nothing happens this month or in May we have to put ttc on hold until the end of July. The husband is going to Ranger school. There will be zero chance of trying then.

I wish you the best of luck also. It does sound promising for you :)
Keep me updated!

User Image

11 years ago

Oh WOW! Jeni...that's great news! I mean the cm. Very excited for you.
I haven't noticed any thing for me. But...my doggie is beginning to smell me again. When we had a confirmed pregnancy in 09 She wouldn't leave me and I think the day I began my miscarriage, she started barking at me. Something she would never do. Not even to go outside. =,(
Soo...it's kind of exciting.
I really hope you're pregnant this round. Even if you aren't, there will be more time to try. ;)

I hope this will be the time, my X gets his baby. I can see it in him that he needs this extension of family. One of his own. =) I know a baby will soften him to his core and he'll be a great daddy.

I was tested in mid 2009 and the results showed I ovulated as a 26 yr old when I was 35! So...being that I am 22 lbs heavier and in better health and notice I ovulate each month, I think the chances are greater. =)

I'll keep you posted. I'm going to try to figure out how I can follow you. I saw an option to do so somewhere.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! =D

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo