Replies by readyready

Replies 1 - 10

It could be. Mine lasted 3 days

10 years ago
Reply to Can implantation pain last 5 days?

Public

They can be from 11,000-65,000 at six weeks. I found a chart that breaks it down by weeks and days

10 years ago
Reply to I am 6 week pregnant. My HCG beta level in blood is 1350 mIU/ml. Is it normal?

Public

Advertisement

Its better not to have too many symptoms right now. That would mean your body was producing too much hcg and that's bad too. At least in my opinion. I was the same with my dd and didn't know I was preggo till 4 mos. Good luck

10 years ago
Reply to 21DPO No Symptoms

Public

GL I mean

10 years ago
Reply to BFN

Public

I understand its very frustrating and emotional, but some ppl don't get a bfp and much later especially if you are using cheap tests. I am right there with you! God bless and fl

10 years ago
Reply to BFN

Public

Mine is definitely AF ugh. Its very heavy, which is something I am not used to. I am also not used to starting 10 dpo as my leutal phase has always been 16 days. I guess it takes a while for hormones to level out after giving birth. Good luck ladies. Baby dust to all!!!!

10 years ago
Reply to 9dpo implantation bleeding?

Public

It is picking up some must be AF. I'm four mos
postpartum and I guess my cycles aren't back to normal yet. On fact this is the first one I have had since I had my lo.

10 years ago

Public

Thanks ladies. I'll let ya know what happens. I'll probably test sat. At 13 dpo. Fingers crossed.

10 years ago

Public

The levels fluctuate. Its very normal

10 years ago
Reply to 11 DPO, burning/sore breasts

Public

I felt stabbing pains in my side. And the stretching felt later on felt like ovulation pain, but some ppl say it feels like AF cramps

10 years ago
Reply to What does uterus stretching feel like?

Public