Replies by CCAM1711

Replies 1 - 10

Sorry this post is sooooo long in coming, ladies!!!! I meant to write it sooner but have been pretty sick lately so I couldn't.

How I got my BFP...
We BD every 36 hours starting on day 8 of my cycle. I was talking to my sis and apparently DH and I were dtd TOO MUCH (shocker, yes, but its possible). However as soon as we starting BD every 36 hours STARTING IN THE MORNING and going from day 8 of my cycle til a few days after ovulating we got our BFP :)

We woke up at 5 and BD between 5:30 and 6 on the days where we were supposed to BD in the morning. Idk if that really affected it or not but better include it to be safe.

I hope that helps some of you ladies! I know a lot of people think that the more you BD the better chance you have but that is not always the case...

I should add that I have 28 day cycles and O on day 14 of my cycle but the plan still works for those who have longer or shorter cycles.

11 years ago
Reply to Wannabe May Mommies WMM

Public

Thanks so much for your encouragement, ladies!!! I got my BFP today!!! After a year and a half of ttc and a MC in Nov. 2011, I couldn't be happier! Watching what I eat VERY carefully hoping that I won't do anything to hurt this baby growing inside me and praying for a happy and healthy 9 months!

11 years ago

Public

Advertisement

Thanks for the encouragement, ladies :D My DH said we could go get a FRER pregnancy test tonight so I will take it tomorrow :)

11 years ago

Public

I guess I spoke too soon yesterday! It was about an hour or two later that I got alot more symptoms! Including: nausea, runny nose, frequent urination (which I guess I had been having for a day or two already), and slight pains in my belly.

Today I am 12 DPO and nausea is alot stronger, frequent urination still there, and some cramps. Although now that I've eaten breakfast my cramps have disappeared and my nausea is better... anyway I test on Sat. Can't wait to find out what 's up!

11 years ago

Public

I know this sounds ridiculous but I had a HORRIBLE cold when I got pregnant last time (I had a MC in Nov, 2011). So in my unprofessional opinion I would say, yes, those are good signs :)

11 years ago
Reply to Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

Public

11 DPO today and very tired. Other than that, no symptoms that I am aware of. Lol I'm sure if I thought about it long enough I could make some up tho ;)

Glad to hear we have one May mommy so far :D Praying for a healthy and happy 9 months to you, Leah! Although I guess you only have about 8 more to go!!! woo hoo!

11 years ago

Public

I am down to 2 cups of coffee a day and no other caffeine sources :) Which is a huge progress for me cuz I used to drink anywhere from 4-6 cups a day. I never drank soda tho.

I have a question that I am hoping one of you ladies can answer. I started a thread on it but no one else has answered yet. I was wondering if anyone knows the ideal BODY FAT percentage that a woman should be when trying to conceive? Or if someone could ask there OBGYN next time they go... I know the ideal BMI, but BMI and body fat percentage are two very different things for some people.
For instance, my BMI is over 31 but my body fat percentage is only 25%. I am overweight (I weigh 192) but surprisingly healthy (lol those are the exact words my OBGYN used when I MC, "Wow, its amazing how healthy you are considering you weigh more than you should." Gee thanks Doc...). Anyway, I would appreciate some info on this.

11 years ago

Public

My mom went on Weight Watchers when she was trying for her first and she got pregnant almost right away after losing 30 pounds. Of course that was 29 years ago so idk if weight watchers still works like that or not

11 years ago
Reply to to fat to concieve???

Public

Wow thanks for the info!!! I will def check that site out! I hope you conceive twins this cycle as well :) Keep me updated!

11 years ago
Reply to Trying to conceive twins

Public

9 DPO today!!! I am soooo tired!! By looking at the implantation calculator, if I am pregnant this month I will most likely implant today so that could be why I am so exhausted. A welcome exchange if you ask me ;)
Btw... I used to freak out about every symptom until someone told me that you wont get any real "pregnancy" symptoms until you implant. It helped give me peace of mind. I hope that info helps you as well tgpreg :) Most people don't implant until 9dpo therefore its ok that you have no symptoms :D

11 years ago

Public