Replies by SandraK

Replies 1 - 10

Yes, very possible! Anytime in your fertile window: few days before ovulation, ovulation, & maybe a day after.

8 years ago
Reply to Pregnancy Possibility

Public

Sounds like a fine number with me. So weird your doctor would say it's low? Maybe he is basing it off your lmp whcih was a while ago? If your 4 weeks, that sounds right! Also, it's the second hcg that is important. It need to show progression of doubling or close to doubling. I have always had my HCG's #'s tracked from day 1 of my + test from my doctor due to past ectopic and low progesterone. With my son, after my + test at home, my first HCG was 37, then 2 days later with second lab, it was 99. Then they did a third, fourth, and fifth lab. By the 5th lab, my HCG #'s were well over 1,000, and they can perform a ultrasound at that point and see something. Yolk sac, etc...

8 years ago
Reply to HCG level normal??

Public

Advertisement

I have a homeopathic MD who has monitored me for autoimmune things the last year. He recommended no cheap prenatals with those added fillers. He said so many are full of crap. Rainbow is a good brand you mentioned. I use the brand "New Chapter" that has added organic herbs, etc...

8 years ago
Reply to What are the best brands of Prenatal vitamins?

Public

Hi ladies,

I'm on a new cycle. Cycle#5 of TTC now. I was 3 days late this last month and could of sworn I was pregnant by the way I felt. But, period showed up and I was so very disappointed.

Now on to a new cycle. Im currently on day 10 and hoping to ovulate soon. I can't temp due to not consistent with sleep and awakening with the other kids, so we are relying on just physical symptoms of ovulation and ovulation tests. The line is getting darker, so I'm assuming I will get a positive ovulation test in the next few days.

How is everyone doing?

9 years ago
Reply to Cycle Buddies anymore? 2 dpo

Public

I had prog. injections from week 4 to week 13. Symptoms were breast tenderness and much more morning sickness than typical.

9 years ago
Reply to What were/are your side effects of taking progesterone?

Public

I had bleeding with my daughter until the 8th week. 'm sorry, as I know how very scary and unsettling it can be. My doctor put me on progesterone injections as precautionary as my prog. numbers were low. Not sure if that helped, but he did it as back up due to all my bleeding he said. I remember sobbing seeing her heartbeat as I was in disbelief after all that bleeding for weeks. She is a healthy almost 5 year old now!

9 years ago
Reply to Bleeding during pregnancy(your stories)?

Public

I am here still. We are TTC currently, and hoping for another child. It's been a long time, but how are you?

9 years ago
Reply to CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

Public

I had the same question today, but didn't post it. I took several FRER tests, that had a line show within 10-15 minutes. However, the line was barely visible unless I held it up or tilted it. It didn't have any pink, just what look like a very light grey line. I took apart the 3 tests, and the line was very visible (although it was not pink) and the test was still wet too. Evaporation lines have no color, right? Even if still wet?

9 years ago
Reply to What the heck is an evap line???

Public

Mine was always high too, even early on. My doctor was never concerned, but it did make me unsettled at times. 115-120's for me. Our boy is a happy 13 month old now! =) Check with your doctor to be precautionary, but unless you have high blood pressure or some other health condition, it likely is fine and just your body preparing for the new resident for 9 months. =)

9 years ago
Reply to Normal HR???

Public

In regards to hcg #'s, numbers can really vary. What is most important is the draws after the first initial one to see if they are increasing. Yours are increasing great! More than doubled in 48 hours! Congratulations!!

(My last 3 pregnancies tracked from day 1 on hcg #'s due to difficult ectopic yrs. ago. My doctor doesn't care what the first hcg# is ever. He is most interested in watching the progression of hcg#'s). Yours is progressing which is great!

Once the hcg#'s get over 1000, then they can see something on an ultrasound. Hope this helps!

9 years ago
Reply to Beta bloods of 12, two days later beta hcg of 45?

Public