Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

id love to be ur buddy, im ttc#3 had iud removed in aug 2012. af due 2mor so always here on time so will b cd1 2mor going by cramps i have .

11 years ago

Sounds great! I'm still figuring out how to work this website but so far loving it.. so I will try to figure out how to add you as a friend! Have you been ttc since you had your iud removed in August?

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,

I dint have a IUD but, I did have a TV done in August 2012. We just actively started in Jan 2013 TTC. I have started spotting today 2/2/13 so Im out for Jan. I will start a new cycle calender tommorow.
I would like to start my next month with you ladies. How long are you guys cycle? Are you Temp or OPK?
I look forward to taking this journey with you all.

11 years ago

Sorry my baby-making lingo isn't up to speed yet.. what is TV? My cycles were 21 days the last 9 mos I had the mirena (even went on hormones to try to thicken lining on my uterus bc mirena thinned it out so much .. thats what my dr. blamed short cycles on anyways) then the two cycles afterwards were 26 days then this last one (currently on my period) was 29 days so I think my body is trying to adjust back to a 28 day cycle b/c I was always exactly 28 days before my daughter and even the first 2 years I had the mirena even though it was mainly spotting and light flow. Last cycle I didn't try anything except checking cervical mucus and counting days to see when I figured I would be fertile but that was off since I was expecting a 26 day cycle. So this cycle I am using OPK. I am not using BBT b/c I don't get up at the same time every morning some mornings at 4am and some at 8 so that a big jump and probably would'nt even be close to accurate. What are your plans?

Hey Amanda.... I am so sorry I didnt proof read before I posted it was supose to be TR { tubal reversal} but I am going to do Vit B6, opk, cm and temping.

With your cycle being up and down in the number of days temp will help you pin point your O day. I set my clock to go off at 5:45am everyday. The tempmeter on the night stand i just turn over put it in my mouth let it beep look at the number and go back to sleep until 6:3am. It is so easy and so worth it. You dont have to get up or anything.

I had so many preg symp this past cycle until i would have bet money that i was preg. But I guess when you want it so bad your body will do whatever your mind tells it to.

But i look forward to this month being our BFP!!!!

* I BELIEVE *

11 years ago

Yes my symptoms were crazy last cycle too! That is true I could just set alarm for same time everyday. I don't know much about tubal reversal is that usually pretty successful? We live in a small town so I don't know of anyone who has had it done. Hopefully this month is BFP for both of us! When you are ttc it seems like the month drags on.

Hi Amanda,

TR: I dont personally know anyone who has had it done either. I went online and did my research before I had it done. My DH wanted another child so I started looking into what our options were.

I live in Cali so its pretty easy to get thngs done. The only thing was..... It was not covered by our insurance so we had to pay out of pocket and it was $7500. I had it done in August and the Dr said we could start trying in Sept but we just actively trying in Jan. so we havent been trying very long. Back to your question about sucess rate its about 75% but it goes down the older you get. (I just turned 40 1/1/13) so we have to speed things up a bit.

I am having a crazy cycle..... TMI WARNING: I had a brownish discharge on Feb 2 and then AF came full force on Feb 3 it was quite heavy to be CD1 but the weird thing is today CD2 the blood flow was very light through out the day and it has gone to almost spotting. Im so confused with what is going on with my cycle. But I am still hopeful that this is our month for our BFP!

Hope you had a good day.

11 years ago

First off, don't worry about TMI with me. I don't think anything of it.. actually I forget sometimes that other people get grossed out so if I ever need to filter what I'm telling you feel free to speak up lol .

If it makes you feel any better I have had that brownish discharge right before af comes. My dr. told me when it's brown like that it's old blood (which makes sense) so when it happens to me I'm assuming it didn't all come out the last cycle. Usually I don't get full flow the next day though but keep in mind I haven't had a normal period (besides the last three cycles) for 4 years b/c of pregnancy and mirena so I honestly don't remember those cycles all that well. I thnk that's why every symptom I have now I think is odd b/c I don't remember what symptoms I had when I had real periods.

I definitely understand with paying out of pocket for medical expenses. My husband and I own two businesses: a convenice store and an automotive shop (not related to one another in any way) so we have private pay insurance and it does not cover maternity so when we do get pregnancy this baby will be much more expensive than our last (when we had insurance that covered it).

As for my cycle (CD 6 now) I think my period is done and hoping for no spotting today (yesterday was the brown discharge). I've been using OPK for the first time and today was my second day. I'm hoping it becomes routine b/c I almost didn't remember today :(

Hi Amanda:
Im thankful that my DH works for the state so the insurance is pretty good. I am a stay at home mom and wife so Im on his insurance.

OPK: you will get the hang of it and it will be like brushing your teeth. ( 2nd nature ) but hopefully you will only have to do it this month. (you will get your BFP) and you want have to do it anymore (KMFX)

AFM: AF was really light today, not spotting but light. At least there was very little cramps this cycle. Im ready to use my OPK too. I am still temping. When the alarm goes off I dont really even open my eyes...... i just reach for the themometer, turn it on and put it in my mouth. It is becoming like clock work now. lol

Well, I hope you are having/had a good day ad I am looking forward to our Oing and TWW.

11 years ago

Hi Amanda:
Im thankful that my DH works for the state so the insurance is pretty good. I am a stay at home mom and wife so Im on his insurance.

OPK: you will get the hang of it and it will be like brushing your teeth. ( 2nd nature ) but hopefully you will only have to do it this month. (you will get your BFP) and you want have to do it anymore (KMFX)

AFM: AF was really light today, not spotting but light. At least there was very little cramps this cycle. Im ready to use my OPK too. I am still temping. When the alarm goes off I dont really even open my eyes...... i just reach for the themometer, turn it on and put it in my mouth. It is becoming like clock work now. lol

Well, I hope you are having/had a good day ad I am looking forward to our Oing and TWW.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo