Replies by lilnam

Replies 1 - 10

Docs have said I am pregnant clear blue digital says 1-2 weeks. They're not sure why the blood test didn't pick it up before urine but never mind lol

3 years ago
Reply to Confused

Public

Cant deny this test. Waiting for doc call back now

user submitted image

3 years ago
Reply to Confused

Public

Advertisement

Yeah they all come up within the time frame too. Its just very confusing. I have 5 kids and never experienced this

3 years ago
Reply to Confused

Public

I had 4 days of strong positives this cycle and im now 5 weeks pregnant so there is still hope

10 years ago
Reply to 4 days positive OPK some advice/stories please?:)

Public

If its a peak then it says there for a couple of days. Think that's what mine did. It should say in the instruction leaflet

10 years ago
Reply to My clear blue easy opk wont turn off! what do I do?

Public

Thanks. There starting to lighten today and my cbfm is reading high now.

10 years ago
Reply to 4+ opk in a row, whats going on

Public

im using evening primrose oil and starflower tablets. plus using vitex or its other name is agnus castus. its a herbal tablet and helps regulate periods and ovualtion. first month using both of these and ive finally got a peak on a clear blue fertility monitor and a + opk. after 4 months of nothing

10 years ago
Reply to Best all natural fertility/ovulation supplements?

Public

There's not as much cervical fluid today as there has been. It's more watery then creamy. Is that a good sign? New to all this as my first pregnancy was an accident. So never needed to look at my cycle x

10 years ago
Reply to when will i ovulate after a peak?

Public

ive started taking vitex, along with evening primrose and starflower tablets. and this is my first month in about 3 months ive peaked on the clear blue ovualtion test. so for me they seem to be working

10 years ago
Reply to When should I test and when should I start taking vitex?

Public

Got another high reading today. I'm on day 22 now so surely it should be reading low again as my period is due next week

10 years ago
Reply to Will I ovulate? Clear blue ovulation tests

Public