Community post

Question

My clear blue easy opk wont turn off! what do I do?

I used my opk and I got a non flashing smilie face, now it wont shut off, how can I fix this?

6 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I used those, It stays on for awhile. Like 10 min or so. How long has it been?

User Image

10 years ago

Since yesterday morning.

10 years ago • Post starter

If its a peak then it says there for a couple of days. Think that's what mine did. It should say in the instruction leaflet

10 years ago

It takes 48 hours for it to clear the screen. If you get a solid smiley face, then that means you have reached peak fertility and they advise that you do not continue testing after you get the peak reading.

10 years ago

I took the batteries out, I'm going to wait an hour or so and put them back in. Will that ruin it?

10 years ago • Post starter

Mommy2merey is right on. Once you get the solid smiley, it will stay on the screen for 48 hours. You have reached peak fertility and do not need to test again. BD away! :-) I have read on amazon that when people try to take the batteries out it does ruin it. You could call/email their customer service line and see if they would help get you news ones. They seems to be very friendly and interested in making people happy that use their products.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo