Replies by CourtneyJ

Replies 1 - 10

Thank you guys so much for all of your uplifting comments! This is really a crappy situation, but I can't even explain how happy I am that he pulled this crap before any babies were on the way! That would make this SO much harder!

12 years ago
Reply to Soon To Be Divorced...

Public

Taken* into consideration

12 years ago
Reply to HELP!!! Please!

Public

Advertisement

I got a visit from the out of NOWHERE, no PMS symptoms or anything, and five days late. My body just laughed in my face. "Haha jokes on you!" GRRRRR! FML! I have been so sick and even my family noticed them. Now, nothing. Good luck to all of you! I'll keep trying until I get my !!!!!

12 years ago
Reply to 17 DPO and still nothing

Public

I am having increased, watery CM. Headaches. Cold-like symptoms. Heartburn and headaches. I am sensitive to certain smells like cooking meats. I am tired and exhausted ALL the time! Haven't been able to sleep well AT ALL for a little over a week now. And that's just the main ones I can come up with off the top of my head. Not to mention I am now 3 days late for AF's visit...

12 years ago

Public

AllisonElizabeth - I know what you mean. I can't stand HPT's but seeing that negative kind of discourages me to go into my doctor to check because I feel like an idiot. I have the watery CM too. And like a said, a TON of the symptoms. I'm just getting so down. My DH keeps saying he just feels like this is the month, but I've heard him say it before and then AF proved him wrong. But there is still no here...so I have no clue what's going on. I'm hoping for good news!!! Trying very hard to keep a positive mind. I would just suggest waiting it out a bit longer. How late are you?

12 years ago

Public

Yukes - I had a M/C when I was 14, had no idea I was even pregnant, took 3 tests and got BFN's so I summed it up to my partying and eating disorder, which I can shamefully assume was the reason I lost the baby...then in January of 2009 I had a chemical pregnancy, yet again, a bunch of BFN's. Is it possible for some people's hCG levels just be naturally low and now show up?! I feel like that would be kind of bizarre, but is it a possibility?

Krystle - I feel the same way! I am now 2 days late, which never happens, I have no AF symptoms. EWCM, sore nipples, slight nausea but no vomiting, heartburn, headaches, dizziness, I mean I could go on and on!!! I am waiting until after my best friend see's AF because if she does before I do that will be a first in about 2 years...I just hate this antsy, depressing, impatient feeling.

Good luck and to both of you!!!

12 years ago

Public

CORRECTION - CD 33

12 years ago

Public

What test did you use?!

12 years ago
Reply to is it too early to test at 15dpo??

Public

I am 16 DPO today and AF was dues yesterday. Took a test this morning and got a BFN. But still NO sign of AF on her way...CD 32 for me. So I'm going to give it a few more days. It broke my heart seeing the BFN this morning, but I'm going to keep praying for it to change.

12 years ago
Reply to BFN.. at 16dpo :(

Public

Right now, Fort Meade Maryland. Around June we may be at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. There has been absolutely no AF today, just an off and on combo of EWCM and dry CM all day. HOPEFULLY a good sign! I will be testing first thing in the morning so long as there is still no AF. I am praying so hard for this and so is my DH, we both feel that it will just complete everything and it's all we want. I know it will be hard being a military wife and mother, but the struggles make us stronger! And a baby will just be the icing to our cake! I hope it all works out for you too! I'll keep you in my prayers (:

12 years ago
Reply to 15 DPO, AF due but no sign of her yet!!!

Public