Replies by Thinkpositive13

Replies 1 - 10

I got my bfp 10 days past ovulation .. Congrats!!!!

11 years ago
Reply to 11dpo and strong bfp !!!

Public

I just took another test and it was totally positive... Praying and hoping!!!

11 years ago
Reply to PREGNANT?!

Public

Advertisement

I actually told my husband before that I cannot drive myself crazy like I did this month! We need to stop stressing about it bc that could make it harder to conceive I'm sure...if it doesn't happen this month god didn't want it to be ... That's how I'm going to look at it... I'm not even sure if doing a fertility app would work for me bc my cycle ranges from 28-35 days....just gonna have to treat every night as if I'm ovulating! Lol ... Happy thanksgiving!!!! Looking forward to a four day weekend!!!

12 years ago
Reply to Mentally Pregnant...LOL

Public

Hey lizzy... I'm at 29 days today...the waiting is killing me too... I'm going to start using the basal thermometer at the start of my next cycle if af pays me a visit...

12 years ago

Public

Def the fun part!! Btw I ordered the pregnancy tests online.. Got 25 of them for 21 bucks... The reviews said they were good .. I'll let u know how they are... They measure 10 ml of hcg so I can test early and often!!!!

12 years ago

Public

You're both lucky that ur cycles are so regular...better chance of knowing when u ovulate.... My cycle is so irregular... One month is 33 days..next 28.. Then 35....31 etc... Therefore I feel like I ovulate at different times each month...

12 years ago

Public

Hi lizzy... I have no symptons today except everything I've been eating doesn't taste good to me...and I don't even think that's a pregnancy symptom!!... The other night I did almost gag when i smelled the chicken broth when cooking dinner... But then again who wouldn't gag when smelling that....lol ... Im at 27 days today... AFusually arrives between 28 and 35 days...

12 years ago

Public

Hi girls... Choco it sounds like u need the buy the tests online in bulk ....they are so much cheaper...I'm gonna order them too lol...lizzy I was laughing at your post about holding your pee in bc I find myself doing the same exact thing!.. AF stay away from all of us!!!!!

12 years ago

Public

Hi Lizzy!! Hmmm blue faint line...isn't the suspense just killing you!.. My husband is on his way to the store to get more "sticks" as he calls them....lol I will let you know what the test shows...well even though you didnt get to get your massage you did get to do some shopping which is always fun!.. By the way where are you from? I'm from New York... have you started taking pre natal vitamins yet? I've been taking them since the summer..

12 years ago

Public

There is nothing better than a massage and some shopping to help you relax!!...enjoy!!....hi chocoholic... I just started trying to conceive so I haven't started checking cm or cp... I recently bought a basal thermometer so Im going to start keeping track of my temperature....

12 years ago

Public