Community post

Question

PREGNANT?!

My last menstrual period was august 30th... Has anyone gotten a positive test result yet? ...I have taken 3 pregnancy tests staring Monday which all came back positive but today's positive was a lighter line than the previous 2... Also after using the bathroom I noticed 4 spots of pinkish mucous on the tissue after wiping.. Now I'm starting to get nervous.. Any feedback would be appreciated.. Thank you!

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

You may have had a chemical pregnancy. Follow link: http://miscarriage.about.com/od/miscarriageglossary/g/chemicalpreg.htm

Katie

11 years ago

I just took another test and it was totally positive... Praying and hoping!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

I had this happen to me last month... I had a + HPT & went to my OB/GYN who also confirmed it in their office. Five days later, I had a pink tinted d/c and my period started the next day. That doesn't mean that you'll m/c like I did. Some women spot throughout early pregnancy & go on to have completely normal pregnancies. Keep us posted and try to relax! <3

11 years ago

That is awesome that you have another positive! STICKY VIBES!!!!

Katie

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo